ClinicMind is Your Mental Health Enterprise Software Solution
This can have several negative effects on various aspects of the organization, including:
- Patients – who may suffer from treatment process errors.
- Revenue – as facilities are not able to collect all of the money they should due to billing process errors.
- Providers and the rest of the team – who are constantly feeling stressed and overworked.
- Teamwork – as internal cooperation disintegrates under the mounting pressure.
- Growth – as patients — dissatisfied with the service and atmosphere of the facility — choose not to refer others.
This is not a problem with an easy fix. Large practices tend to have multiple stakeholders and multiple departments, adding complexity to the decision-making process. Further, in a large organization, everybody has a limited perspective on the total set of needs. As a result, such tasks are often relegated to administrative personnel, who lack the physician’s perspective. Either that, or decisions are made by committee, which requires research and multiple conversations — and busy professionals simply don’t have the time to devote to that kind of endeavor.
Mental health organizations — no matter whether they have a single clinician or 1,000 practitioners spread out over multiple locations — have the same basic requirements for a software solution (everything else is simply a matter of scalability, or accommodating the size of the organization):
- Quality – offering improvement in such areas as billing performance, administration time, billing costs, patient relationship management, documentation time, teamwork and core values.
- Functionality – which highlights the quantification and visualization of practice performance. Should include custom, rapid documentation; no long-term contracts; patient documentation; flexibility; ONC certification; workflow management; a completely integrated solution, from scheduling to documentation, from billing to task management, from coaching to limited patient marketing; and the ability to integrate easily with other programs.
- Support – meaning that you have access to online training, individual help sessions and on-site training, as well as access to professionals skilled in customization, teamwork, coaching, SWAT and training; and
- Ease of use – including in-context help, integrated software and service, training, shortcuts, single-screen SOAP and billing, and minimal drop-down menus.
At ClinicMind we understand what it takes to make a change on your level. Our professional staff will analyze your facility and make recommendations that provide long-term direction, backed by robust statistics derived from that analysis. This includes input from all of our departments, including:
- Billing experts (SWAT)
- Billing team
- Executive account management (Coaches)
Our Enterprise-level clients include multiple hospitals with 5+ locations, with 500+ average users per facility. These clients account for 2,000+ EHR records created daily, yet see an average A/R > 120 of less than 10%.
In addition, ClinicMind offers 60+ specialty specific templates and schedulers/bill sheets — customized not just by solution, but by clinician, allowing for exceptional ease of use and unparallelled documentation efficiency.
Further, Enterprise-level clients receive regular on-site support from members of the ClinicMind team, to help ensure their facilities take advantage of all the benefits and features available, and get the utmost return on their software investment. In addition, all of our Enterprise-level clients are attended by a member of the executive management team.